In doing so, we learn more about our selves, share our time and talents, and develop important social skills and time management skills.
Five Ways to Be Fabulous
The students created this set of reminders to help guide our behavior.
- Remember we are all friends and we can disagree, but we still stick together.
- Always ask questions and explore new ideas.
- Greet teachers and adults and treat them with respect.
- Pray respectfully and serve one another.
- Be creative and always do your best.
Middle School Expectations
Your child is expected to:
- Treat everyone with respect, courtesy and kindness.
- Treat all property with respect & keep desk neat & clean.
- Come to class on time, prepared with necessary materials & completed assignments.
- Take responsibility for what she/he says and does.
- Remain seated and focused on the lesson.
- Remain attentive while someone else is speaking.
- Raise her/his hand and wait for permission to speak.
- Be actively involved in her/his learning and ask questions when she/he need help.
- Follow instructions the first time given.
- Know and follow all safety rules & procedures.